If, as an example, the Ghost Ship quest gave a Special possible Scroll (100%) rather than the Mastery Book 20 it now provides, it would be a lot more useful and rescue a lot of people from ruining their brand new Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge for lack of a suitable possible scroll.

Especially in Reboot, non-destructive potential scrolls are tough to come by and at very high demand. Having the Tynerum quest line award two of them (rather than 4 dominate novels), that could be utilized on Gollux Rings or even Earrings (which cannot be replaced if destroyed), could be a very welcome change.Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions

Hey All! I'm back in Maplestory M after a very long hiatus and noticed the new reboot update (but not so new to some people)! Just a suggestion but it would be quite helpful to either expand reboot to all worlds later on or to create a purpose where we could transfer characters to some reboot universe. For me personally I wouldn't mind paying 10,000-15,000 nx to have a personality moving pass or something like that. I'd hate to have to make a whole new character. Anyways, I am sure many men and women think the same way I do and that has likely been posted about before.

To elaborate on what the posters above said: Reboot is quite distinct from the other worlds. Some folks like it better, some folks do not. Changing all spheres like Reboot would turn away those players who like the merching aspect of MMO's, or who have more spare money than spare time and would rather have paid shortcuts to power instead of needing to grind.Nexon did wisely to offer Reboot alongside another servers. They may need to create more Reboot-style servers, or merge some non-Reboot servers, but both choices need to be kept for those players who want them.

In terms of moving characters between both types of worlds, that would cause imbalance. The entire idea of Reboot is that everybody is equal: everyone starts with nothing and must work for what they get. If you bring in a fully-equipped personality from another world, that violates this equality principle. https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html