Take note that we will get a higher DPS after critical damage fix if we really have a high number of critical rate.I do not feel like we need to have a new Shout and with this extra effect if holding down arrow and utilizing Combo Fury, the hook looking like archer explorers. Also great to get more lines. From 8 to 10 lines on raging blowoff, including hyper skill.

Now, my own ideas. On conclusion game, since Panic only does 1 lineup and doing 1150%, looks close to 4000% if I count combo attack, enrage and chance attack, I really think now is the time to raise cap damage on Panic, like Marksman Snipe, so at 400M Maplestory M Mesos. Especially since Raging Blow does a lot of lines. In addition, I want add 1 more thing, I see pro Heros who will do cap damage without dealing extra damage from Chance Attack ability. It can get rid of a little bit of our time cuz we do much less lines 1 strike and we shed combo count, so lower electricity for few strikes max. In order to keep restricted Hero doing endometriosis nevertheless, preceding suggestions should be implemented plus adding another effect on Chance Attack, increasing cap harm by 25 percent, so same % as extra dmg, if Chance Attack extra damage effect is trigger.

By applying all these hints, Hero will also have closer DPS at cap as fast hitters. Additionally, Hero should be have greatest DPS not only uncapped, but also restricted. I find it strange to see people thinking they actually believe poorer hitters but speedy assault desever being more powerful, this justification destroys the point of RPG aspect. https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html