Thread: Zmanada Cloud Backup Help needed

Default Zmanada Cloud Backup Help needed

Right now, I am working with a client website. And my job is to create the backup for 100 sites and provide it back to the client. But I am facing an issue with specific site page information of the site.

This client is a NGO, which provide information to active military personnel and provide on site help in multiple ways (social, financial and physical). One of their website is MB (a short form of the actual site). I am using Zmanada Cloud backup, when I try to install and upload the whole site. I am easily able to do that but just one page is creating issues, which contains information like map, text, lengthy comments (visible info) and also, videos, charts and profiles of the personnel(hidden at the backend). On uploading, it is showing errors like 'Un-recognizable format' (while uploading the video content, which is 91 GB in size). Here is the page, I am trying to upload http://militarybases.co/directory/mclb-barstow-marine-corps-base-in-barstow/. Please look at this page, and let me know, what could be the possible error.

Quick help is needed.

Thanks,
    Last edited by RoxannaRary; November 10th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.