Hi There,

I search for this subject in the foruns, found similar cases, but no the exact situation and no solution neither.
Server: CentOS 5.11, Amanda server 2.6.1
Clients: Several linux distros, and a new Windows 2012 and 2008 client running zamanda community client 2.6.1

The server and the several linux clients are already installed for several years, no problems here. The backup and recover works fine, hundreds of successful recovers already done in these years.

The problem is with the new windows clients added recently.
The backup works fine. The problem is to recover/restore a backup of the windows client.

The dump type related to the windows client is:
Code:
define dumptype zwc-normal {
   global
   auth "bsdtcp"
   maxdumps 1
   program "DUMP"
   compress none
}
When a try too recover a DLE of a windows client I got an error message saying PKZIP was not found.
Even restoring the DLE, the resulting file cannot be open by any program I tried.
Please, notice the last line below:

Code:
[root@bigslam amrestore]# amrestore -p $TAPE fbdb.apicenet.com.br '^C:/Capella/BaseDeDados$' > data.out
Restoring from tape backup-06 starting with file 1.
amrestore: 1: skipping FILE: date 20161022021515 host bigslam disk srv lev 0 comp N program APPLICATION
amrestore: 2: skipping FILE: date 20161022021515 host i1.apicenet.com.br disk "C:/Shares/Propostas" lev 0 comp N program pkzip
amrestore: 3: skipping FILE: date 20161022021515 host i1.apicenet.com.br disk "C:/Shares/posvendas" lev 0 comp N program pkzip
amrestore: 4: skipping FILE: date 20161022021515 host bigslam disk opt lev 0 comp N program APPLICATION
amrestore: 5: restoring FILE: date 20161022021515 host fbdb.apicenet.com.br disk "C:/Capella/BaseDeDados" lev 0 comp N program pkzip
The restore to file data.out was successful, but I can not open/use that data !
Code:
[root@bigslam amrestore]# file data.out
data.out: Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
[root@bigslam amrestore]# unzip -l data.out
error:  Zip file too big (greater than 4294959102 bytes)
Archive:  data.out
warning [data.out]:  10799604041 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
  (attempting to process anyway)
error [data.out]:  start of central directory not found;
  zipfile corrupt.
  (please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
  appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)
[root@bigslam amrestore]#
1) Please, how can I read that file ?
2) How can I fix that PKZIP thing ? Please, notice PROGRAM in dumptype is DUMP, not pkzip.

I appreciate any comments.