Thread: File restore fails

Default File restore fails

I am currently testing out the zmanda enterprise version. I currently have it running and I have successfully backed up and restored files on one server. I have another server (win2003 32) running the windows client. The backup completes successfully, but when I try and do a restore I get the following message:

20140130154504 Exception 97: Destination Host Connection Failure: 192.168.203.95 not running the Amanda Enterprise Client (or network unreachable).
    Unable to connect to 192.168.203.95:10081 using the ZMC restore protocol. Will try again in 8 seconds. Problem reading reply from Destination Host Client: Connection refused

I know the client is running as I just completed a backup. I can telnet to the backup server over port 10081 and telnet from the back up server to the server in question. It is on the same network segment as the other server. Windows Firewall is disabled.

Any thoughts on the problem?

Hello jmlecler,

Please open a case within our support network at network.zmanda.com - Login and go to the Support tab and then select 'Create Case.' - We will want a screen shot of your Restore| Summary page showing the error.

Thank you,
    Zmanda Support

thanks will do