Hello, I am trying to compile amanda-3.1.3 on Solaris 5.8 and am getting an error with glib when I do ./configure.

Excerpt from configure.log:
Code:
configure:52979: checking for GLIB - version >= 2.2.0
configure:53104: gcc -o conftest -L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -mt -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include    -I/usr/local/include -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib   conftest.c -mt -L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lgobject-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lglib-2.0   -lsocket -lnsl -lresolv -lintl    >&5
cc1: error: invalid option 't'
cc1: error: invalid option 't'
configure:53108: $? = 1
configure: program exited with status 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h. */
More from configure.log:
Code:
configure:53226: error: glib not found or too old; See http://wiki.zmanada.com/index.php/Installation for help
First of all, this is a fresh install of Solaris 5.8. I have installed the following dependencies:

GNUautomake 1.8
GNUbison 1.875
GNUflex 2.5
GNUgcc 3.4.4
glib 2.4.0
perl 5.8.0
pkgconfig 0.15.0

I believe I have my paths set up correctly, but I may not. Perhaps if someone here is familiar with the correct path setup they could chime in.

Also, I understand that there are already packages out there with zmanda, but I'm working with a disconnected system, so anything that I download will need to be transferred manually via CD/DVD to the system to be installed. In other words, there is not internet connection for this machine.

I really appreciate everyone's help with this...