Thread: Grrr. Upgrade to 4.5 (36263-Amazon) trashes backupset.

Unhappy Grrr. Upgrade to 4.5 (36263-Amazon) trashes backupset.

Grrr. This is perhaps the third or fourth time that ZCB has deleted my backupset. That is, the backupset appears in the list of backupsets, but there are no files or folders selected. This most recent occurrence happened after I installed the upgrade and opened the program.

Zmanda Cloud Backup 4.5-36263
    Small Business Server 2003
    Java 1.7.0-17

Quote Originally Posted by mediationworks View Post
    Grrr. This is perhaps the third or fourth time that ZCB has deleted my backupset. That is, the backupset appears in the list of backupsets, but there are no files or folders selected. This most recent occurrence happened after I installed the upgrade and opened the program.

Zmanda Cloud Backup 4.5-36263
    Small Business Server 2003
    Java 1.7.0-17
    Hello,

Have you re-selected your folders and saved the backup set yet?

If not, close ZCB and then try upgrading to the latest version of Java and see if it helps. (You should do so anyway, for security reasons)

If you've already re-selected your folders and saved your backup set, you should still upgrade Java. However, it will make it a lot harder to diagnose what went wrong. You say this has happened before. Is there some common action that makes it happen? For example, you said it happened this time when you upgraded. Did previous upgrades cause the same issue?

Thanks,
    Eric