May 9th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Amanda 3.2.3 released
The Amanda core team is pleased to announce the release of Amanda 3.2.2. It is a bug fix release.
Source tarballs are available from
Binaries for many systems are available from
Documentation can be found at
Here's a list of the changes for release 3.2.3 (from the NEWS file):
Look at the ReleaseNotes and ChangeLog file for more details.
- fix split arguments and LEOM handling
- amsuntar: Add SUNTAR-PATH property
- amstar: Add ACL property
- amzfs-sendrecv: Implement restore
- vfs-device (vtapes): LEOM property default to TRUE
- fix amplot
- amrecover take correct group when forking amandad with local auth
- many others small fix