March 10th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Amanda 3.2.2 released
The Amanda core team is pleased to announce the release of Amanda 3.2.2. It is a bug fix release.
Source tarballs are available from
Binaries for many systems are available from
Documentation can be found at
Here's a list of the changes for release 3.2.2 (from the NEWS file):
Look at the ReleaseNotes and ChangeLog file for more details.
- Do not restore the NUL padding bytes, some program fail with them.
- Fix driver doing nothing if taper crash early.
- Fix taperalog *FIT no going to second volume.
- Fix amrestore '-p' not going to next file.
- flush even if flush threshold are not met if it save tape space.
- fix crash in amtrmidx due to memory leak.
- amsamba use 'Use smbclient -TF' for restore.