Thread: Backups not showing in Reports->Summary until restart

Exclamation Backups not showing in Reports->Summary until restart

Hi,

Sorry to be posting again so quickly but I have come across what appears to be a minor bug.

My backup sets are running correctly (including my post-plugin bash script) and at the correct time. However the zrm web server seems to get stuck and will not display any new backups under summary until I restart the server. If I check the Reports->Events page it shows the backups running and completing successfully.

Upon restarting zmc_zrm all backups appear on the web page correctly.

This has happened twice now since I installed. This last problem showed the last backup to have been 9pm on the 7/12/09, all the backups for the 8th and the 1 backup for this morning were missing.

It appears to last a couple of days before needing another restart.

If it occurs again I will add a restart to crontab but if there is anything I can do to help you investigate this for me I would be very happy to help.

Kind Regards

Alex

Alex,

Since it sounds like you are using the enterprise version of the product and you are experiencing some odd behavior, I suggest you open a support ticket by logging into the Zmanda Network([url]http://network.zmanda.com[/url]) and going to the Support area and creating a case. When you do this, please include a copy of the support logs(run /opt/zmanda/zrm/bin/zm-support to create logs) and someone from support will be able to properly assist you with this. Thank you.

-Jacob

Will do, thanks.