PDA

View Full Version : ZMC Error

salfd
December 20th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Folks - I'm new to this forum so please bear with me. I have Zmanda installed on a Solaris Server - it is backing up 2 Windows Servers data files and a 3 Linux based web servers.

My issue is with the Windows set - When I try to open the "Report" tab for the Windows set - I get a warning about .......

A problem occurred while updating ZMC reports using amreport_wrapper: Tool "amreport_wrapper" experienced problems: ** (process:29058): WARNING **: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use....

I cannot access the Report for that Back-up set - I am not a SQL guru - but it is saying that something on line 481 is not right .

I open that file on my server - I use VI editor but cannot see any line numbers - I even tried to enable lines using set : numbers etc - no joy. So I cannot even tell what ZMC does not like.

If anyone would please tell me how to troubleshoot this issue or better how to fix it - I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you much

paddy
December 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Can you please open a support case in Zmanda Network (network.zmanda.com)? Please specify the Amanda version that you are using?

salfd
December 21st, 2011, 05:43 AM
Can you please open a support case in Zmanda Network (network.zmanda.com)? Please specify the Amanda version that you are using?

Paddy - we are running Zmanda 3.1.3.3

I am registered in the Forums and the advised site. I am new to these forums - I don't see where to open a case on network.zmanda.com site I just registered with.

Any guidance is appreciated.

paddy
December 21st, 2011, 09:24 AM
Please login to Zmanda Network and Click on Support tab. You should be able to open a support case. Support team will request logs to understand your problem. You may be asked to upgrade to newer version of Amanda Enterprise.

thanks
Paddy