PDA

View Full Version : 4.0.2 Restore screen

CharlesHobbs
November 29th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Hi, Just upgraded to 4.0.2 ZCB, having problems displaying the Restore page, when it is first opened I just get the backup sets on the left, calendars on the right and a big grey area in the middle...

I can grab a splitter and drag it up to display the filenames in a backup set.

BUT...

I can't find a way of exposing the "download folder", "restore folder", "script", "policy" settings and most importantly the "Restore" button.

This makes it impossible to restore any of my backups! Help!

Charles

paddy
November 29th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Can you please provide the version of Java being used? We will probably need a screenshot and logs to understand the problem. Can you please open a support case
in Zmanda network (http://network.zmanda.com/)?

We have not seen this problem so far.

Paddy

illya
November 29th, 2011, 11:34 AM
As a quick tip: do you have a change to increase screen resolution? You might want to try to close ZCB, change display resolution to max, and lunch ZCB again.

Thanks
Illya

Hi, Just upgraded to 4.0.2 ZCB, having problems displaying the Restore page, when it is first opened I just get the backup sets on the left, calendars on the right and a big grey area in the middle...

I can grab a splitter and drag it up to display the filenames in a backup set.

BUT...

I can't find a way of exposing the "download folder", "restore folder", "script", "policy" settings and most importantly the "Restore" button.

This makes it impossible to restore any of my backups! Help!

Charles

CharlesHobbs
November 29th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Currently running Java version 1.6.0_21

The problem does not seem to exist if you create a new backup set, only with sets that existed prior to the upgrade...

Cheers,

Charles