PDA

View Full Version : The difference between the request time and the current time is too large.

2slow
June 9th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Hello,

I'm getting error: "The difference between the request time and the current time is too large." when uploading backup to S3.

Can someone point me to solution, since I've tried changing windows time, setting internet server, etc...

If you need logs, I'll upload them.

Regrads

prashant
June 9th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Hi,
This issue normally hits when the system clock is not in sync with the Amazon servers. As I see you have mentioned that you tried changing the time and syncing with Internet time.

Can you please make sure that the timezone is correctly set for the machine. Also, there is an option in "Windows Date & Time" settings to sync with an internet server. Which server have you tried syncing with?

Please send the logs to zcb@zmanda.com along with screenshot of your System clock.

Regards,
Prashant

2slow
June 9th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Hello,

I've synchronized with every time server available under Internet time options in Server 2008.

I've send the log files requested.

Thank you for your effort and best regards.

bberenberg
June 9th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Hi there. I have opened a new case for you. Support will work with you on the issue through there.

2slow
June 13th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Hello,

Any news on this issue...?

bberenberg
June 13th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Hello,

Any news on this issue...?

Hi there,

We opened up a case 7094 for you which is connected to the netmedia@netmedia.hr email account. Please respond to the case from that email if you would like to add another email address as an authorized sender / add another email address to the notification list.

Regards,
Boris

2slow
June 15th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Hi there,

We opened up a case 7094 for you which is connected to the netmedia@netmedia.hr email account. Please respond to the case from that email if you would like to add another email address as an authorized sender / add another email address to the notification list.

Regards,
Boris

Please check PM.

Regards,

2slow