Thread: Build from source on Alpine Linux

Unhappy Build from source on Alpine Linux

Has anybody on this forum ever built Amanda from source on Alpine?

I am trying to add Amanda to a Docker container of mine that runs an application under Alpine and the build keeps bombing with the error:

./.libs/libamanda.so: undefined reference to `ruserok'

after about two hours of searching for the "right package" to install and googling around to see if anybody else has run into this I'm coming up dry.

Default Quality Assignment Help

We have a team of masters and Ph.D. degree experts and that continues working with every academic subject. [url=https://www.studentsassignmenthelp.com/qualityassignment-help/]Quality Assignment Help[/url] is what every student are demanding for, thus the homework experts at StudentsAssignmentHelp.com work hard to make sure your receive excellent work.

Default Premium Classified Wordpress Theme!

Car rental, reservations, and reservations online is a new phenomenon. In WordPress, there are many themes. According to these issues, anyone can start their own business. Here I am going to tell you about Best Classified WordPress theme for your business. There are many amazing themes out there which you can use for your business. Even if it is not a niche theme, you can easily customize it and make it look the exact way you fancy. Classiads Classified Ads Wordpress Theme is the best Classified WordPress theme for your any business in any filed. Classiads has all the option which you need in your online busienss. Classiads will be the Great choice for your own business.