Thread: ZCB Global Dashboard - Running Extremely Slow And Not Loading At All

Default ZCB Global Dashboard - Running Extremely Slow And Not Loading At All

Is anyone else finding the Global Dashboard response time extremely slow? So far I have tested it with IE, Chrome and FF, from different locations with different connection speeds.

I am finding it takes about 5 minutes to load, but sometimes it will not load at all, and I am left with a Pinwheel of death. Often the main page will load, and then if I select a host so that I can sort through the backups, and I find it will either loads after 5 minutes, or it will just sit there with the pinwheel spinning.

Should also note, I have been checking into the site every other day, for a week now observing this.

The Dashboard has been slow and unresponsive for a few days now. We discovered the issue late on Tuesday, and some progress was made yesterday.

This morning I was able to load the dashboard, but sync was still slow.

Are you able to log into the dashboard now? Or is it still inaccessible for you?

After checking my new updates the last two dates, it seems much more responsive. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWest View Post
    After checking my new updates the last two dates, it seems much more responsive. Thanks
    Glad to hear it!