Thread: Backup Now Fails - Without Amazon Certificate Installed v4.8

Default Backup Now Fails - Without Amazon Certificate Installed v4.8

ZCB 4.8
    Upon upgrading, I am finding that Backup Now function is failing without the Amazon s3 certificate. The glitch can be seen in the Monitor window upon trying to run a "backup to disk" the error shows: Can't verify subscription. Please download and import your cloud certificate to continue

I have just tested a scheduled backup run, but I am concerned it fails as well. This particular server does not have internet and must copy the backup to a share drive.

Often before upgrades I will run ZCB backups beforehand, so I have come to rely on this feature!

Update:

Once a "back up now" is initiated, clicking the RED X does not close or stop the backup, and prevents others from being run. Also CPU seems to jump to 100% and stay there.

Hello,

A valid subscription is required for all backups.

Since you don't have internet access on this machine, you will need to download the cloud certificate to a USB drive (or something of the sort) and then import it into ZCB on that machine.

If you still have trouble after importing the certificate, please reach out to support. As a ZCB-Google customer, all support for your product is now handled by our parent company, Carbonite. You can reach them by clicking Help > Contact Support in ZCB, or you can call them at 1-877-BACKITUP.